Saturday, May 7, 2011

7th May 2011 Last Day In Vegas










































Our last day in Vegas and we enjoyed the beautiful pools of the Bellagio and did some final shopping. We went to the Rockstar bar for dinner and Matthew got to make his own pizza with whatever toppings he liked - cool!! The meal was really yummy. Oh I forgot to mention that on the way to the restaurant we were walking down the road and I looked down and I thought I saw a dollar bill and I said to Matthew " Hey look a dollar - grab it!" so Matthew picked it up and it wasn't a dollar it was a $100 note. Oh my goodness - that is one of the reasons I never like to carry $100 notes as if you drop one it is alot to lose. Well that was a bit of a win fall so it paid for dinner. We did our final walk of the strip as we are up up and away tomorrow to Hawaii!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time in Vegas! What a score finding the $100.00! Thinking of you. Caz x

    ReplyDelete